[How to make Tzippy from Where the Wild Things Are]
- ketchup (or tomato sauce)
- ham (or bologna, turkey, etc…)
- sliced cheddar cheese
– cupcake cup (I used foil cupcake cups, but if you need to microwave your food, use a paper cupcake cup instead. I’ve tried it, and the paper cup handled the moisture pretty well.)
– hole punch
– round plastic cap
1. Make some spaghetti!
2. Mix it with ketchup. (or tomato sauce if you prefer)
3. Take some pasta and put it in a cupcake cup.
4. Cut ham with a plastic cap (I used a cap from a can of hair mousse), and put it on the pasta.
5. Use a straw to cut ham for her nose.
6. Cut sliced cheddar cheese with a plastic cap or biｇ straw (I used a straw for bubble tea) for her terrible yellow eyes, and cut the top part off.
7-A. If you have a seaweed cutter for a smiling face like I do, use it to cut out seaweed.
7-B. If you don’t have a special seaweed cutter, cut it freehand with scissors, cut seaweed out with a hole punch, and put it for the eyes.
*For step 7, if you don’t have access to seaweed, you can use black sesame seeds for the pupils, and a strand of pasta for her mouth.
If you have any questions about any of my how-to’s, please feel free to leave a comment or email me!